Your legacy is important to future generations.
Establishing a planned
gift to Youth Challenge
reflects a commitment to impacting the lives of
children with physical disabilities and to
The purpose of the Youth Challenge Endowment Fund
is to provide
long-term support to finance costs incurred
by YC in serving physically
It is the intent of the accounts in the Fund to
earnings to help defray the operational cost of providing
programs and activities for the participants.
The Endowment Committee or the Finance Committee of YC will oversee the Fund. Investment of the monies in the Fund will be made to diligently protect the principal balances while still attempting to generate earnings in order to provide ongoing monies to meet the purpose of the Fund. All investments will be made in consideration of the Investment Policy in place for Endowment Funds of YC. Balances in permanently restricted accounts may be segregated from other accounts upon donor's discretion.
Youth Challenge holds ten (10) named Sponsorship Endowments:
Karen M. Sobol Memorial Sponsorship (legacy) - est. 1996
- Jack E. McDonald Memorial Sponsorship (legacy) - est. 2004
- Federated Church of Christ Sponsorship - est. 2005
- Beth K. Stocker Memorial Fund (designated for Lorain County participant) - est. 2009
- Mr. & Mrs. Richard G. Anter, Sr. Memorial Fund (legacy; designated for teen volunteer) - est. 2010
- George J. Ata Memorial Fund - est. 2014
- Michael L. Coticchia Endowment Fund - est. 2014
- Suzanne & Mark Dvoroznak Fund - est. 2014
- Mr. & Mrs. William R. Oatey Fund - est. 2014
- Michael Houtz Memorial Sponsorship
To learn more about the Youth Challenge Endowment Fund, click here. Or, call Mary Sue Tanis,
440-982-1001, ext. 11.